Better Cotton is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity and expects all staff to maintain high standards of work at all times. Any suspected wrongdoing must be reported as soon as possible.
Whistleblowing is the reporting of suspected wrongdoing or dangers in relation to Better Cotton’s activities. This can include:
- Bribery, fraud or other criminal activity,
- Miscarriages of justice,
- Health and safety risks,
- Damage to the environment, or
- Any breach of legal or professional obligations.
For more information please view our Whistleblowing Policy.
How to submit a whistleblowing report
There are two ways in which you can report an incident. You can fill out the online whistleblowing incident report form below, or send a report directly to [email protected].
When making a report please try to be as specific as possible and include the following details if possible:
- What is the nature of the incident?
- Who was involved in the incident?
- Where did the incident take place?
- When did it happen?
- Your name and contact details.
- Any other information that you think is important or relevant.
Reported incidents will be reviewed and responded to, where possible, within 72 hours.
Better Cotton will always maintain confidentiality with any reported incidents, meaning that only those who need to know about the details of an incident (for example the staff reviewing the whistleblowing inbox or the investigation team etc) will be informed of them.