The BCI 2016 General Assembly on 14 – 15 June in Hong Kong is poised to convene and inspire BCI members from around the world with a distinguished line-up of speakers.
Ranging in topics from transformation in other sectors, to transformative trends in traceability, standards and agricultural research & technology, BCI is proud to welcome these industry leaders:
- Helena Helmersson, Global Head of Production, H&M
- Alistair Monument, Asia Pacific Regional Director, Forest Stewardship Council¬Æ (FSC¬Æ)
- Dr Keshav Raj Kranthi, Director, Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Nagpur
- Kai Hughes, Managing Director, International Cotton Association (ICA)
- Karin Kreider, Executive Director,ISEAL Alliance
In addition to the BCI Council elections, this meeting serves as a key BCI event and opportunity to inspire and motive members in their efforts to achieve scalable commodity transformation. Complete meeting details are online: www.amiando.com/BCI2016GeneralAssembly.
Prior to the BCI 2016 General Assembly, BCI is hosting a Recruitment Meeting on 13 June in Hong Kong. This is open to the industry and a great platform for updates on the Better Cotton Standard System and global supply. Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from members like Nike, Inc. and Dayao Textile Co., and network with the BCI Leadership Team. Limited seats are still available for this recruitment meeting, go to www.bettercotton.org/get-involved/events/ for more details.