With just seven weeks to go until the Better Cotton Conference takes place in Malmö, Sweden and online, we are excited to share details on more inspiring speakers who will be joining us!
Join us and hear from speakers across the entire cotton supply chain, from cotton farmers to retail giants, including:
- Anita Chester, Head of Materials | Laudes Foundation
- Balubhai Parmar | Better Cotton Farmer and Board Member, Somnath Farmer Producer Organisation (SFPO)
- Brooke Summers, Supply Chain Consultant | Cotton Australia
- Christoph Gosdenoz, Founding Partner | FairCapital
- Dhaval Neghandi, Associate Director, Climate | Forum for the Future & Cotton 2040
- Lacy Cotter Vardeman | Better Cotton Farmer
- Marco Reyes, Senior Director of Sustainability | Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Mona Kassem, Export and Import Manager | ALKAN Mohamed Nosseir for Trading & Industry
- Vamshi Krishna Pulluri, Associate Director Sustainable Agriculture | WWF India
You can also look forward to thought-provoking sessions in collaboration with:
- EU Commission
- Textile Exchange
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Rainforest Alliance
- IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative
- Fair Capital
- Pesticide Action Network (PAN) UK
- Anthesis Group
- Farmer Connect
- Delta Project
- Wageningen University
- Landscape Finance Lab
- And more
The conference will bring the entire cotton sector together on 22 & 23 June 2022 in Malmö, Sweden and online, to explore the theme of Climate Action + Cotton and collaborate on a more sustainable future for the cotton sector.
Thank you to our conference sponsors. We have a variety of sponsorship packages available, please contact [email protected] for more information.
For more details, please visit the conference website.