There is just one day left to register to attend the 2022 Better Cotton Conference online. Don’t miss out! Register by 5pm CEST on Tuesday 21 June to secure your spot.
The packed two-day conference includes a series of keynotes led by Better Cotton Farmers and Members, as well as plenaries and breakout sessions on the following topics:
- Climate change capacity building
- Smallholder livelihoods
- Breakthrough approaches
- Women taking climate action
- Impact investing and sustainable finance
- Smallholder and large farm panels
- Traceability in cotton
- Regenerative agriculture
- Landscape approaches
- Due diligence in cotton
- The evolving legislative landscape
- Ecosystem service payments
- Sustainable sourcing targets
- Measuring and reporting on impact
- And more
The conference will bring the entire cotton sector together on 22 & 23 June 2022 in Malmö, Sweden and online, to explore the theme of Climate Action + Cotton and collaborate on a more sustainable future for the cotton sector.
Join us to engage in insightful sessions, dynamic dialogue and an opportunity to meet face to face with peers once again.
Thank you to our conference sponsors.