Supplier Training Programme:
Get Ready for Traceability – Chain of Custody Standard (ENGLISH)
March 26, 2024
15:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
This interactive training session is for all existing and new Better Cotton Suppliers and Manufacturers who are interested in learning more about Traceability, the Chain of Custody (CoC) Standard v1.0, and its accompanying onboarding and assessment process.
This session is most useful for persons responsible for site operations and management systems.
This includes the following topics:
- The requirements of the Better Cotton CoC Standard at site level
- The four CoC Models available
- The CoC transition period if you are currently adhering to the CoC Guidelines v1.4
- The CoC Standard onboarding and assessment process
- Where to find further guidance and support
To learn how to enter transactions in the Better Cotton Platform (BCP), go back to the Events & Webinars page and register for our upcoming “Supplier Training Programme: Get Ready for Traceability - using the Better Cotton Platform” session.