Member-Only Webinars | Featured Topics with Monthly Updates
BCI hosts a series of member-only webinars throughout the year, for all BCI Members. In addition to the topic highlight, each of these webinars will provide key organisational updates on global production and uptake numbers, updates on the Task Force on Forced Labour and Decent Work, as well as brief updates on Western China.
Upcoming Webinars: Register now in Member-Only Webpage.
- 29 September 2020 | Cotton Outlook: Emerging Business Trends for 2021/22
- 20 & 22 October 2020 | Making Effective and Credible Sustainability Claims
- 11 & 12 November 2020 | Upgrading BCI’s Monitoring & Evaluation System
Past Webinars: Watch recordings and access slides from the Member-Only Webpage.
- 16 September 2020 | Cotton Outlook: Yarn & Fabric Import / Export
- 04 September 2020 | BCI Retailer & Brand Discussion Forum: Western China
- 02 September 2020 | Cotton Outlook: Cotton Market Today
- August 2020 | BCI Task Force on Forced Labour and Decent Work
- August 2020 | A Deeper Look at the BCI Assurance Model
- July 2020 | Supporting BCI Farmers Through Covid-19
- June 2020 | BCI General Assembly
- May 2020 | BCI Member Discussion Forum: Western China Recap
BCI Members can register for webinars and access recordings of past webinars by logging in to the member-only area of the website. You will need your member login credentials to access the registration information. If you need help logging in, please email your BCI contact or email: firstname.lastname@example.org