14 July 2021 | Cottoning on to Climate Change
Cotton 2040 will host a public webinar, drawing on the first ever global analysis of physical climate risks across global cotton growing regions for the 2040s conducted for the Cotton 2040 initiative, to share the key findings and data from the research. The webinar aims to help participants understand how climate change is likely to impact key cotton growing regions and supply chains. The speakers will explore with producers and industry actors what these findings mean for their organisations, and what’s needed to respond to the challenge.
Date: Wednesday, 14 July 2021
Time: 12:30-2:00pm BST
- Host: Dr Sally Uren, Chief Executive Officer, Forum for the Future
- Iain Watt, Climate Strategist
- Erin Owain, Lead Associate – Climate and Resilience Hub, Willis Tower Watson
- Alastair Baglee, Director, Corporates – Climate & Resilience Hub, Willis Tower Watson
- Charlene Collison, Associate Director, Sustainable Value Chains & Livelihoods, Forum for the Future
Learn more about Cotton 2040’s ‘Planning for Climate Adaptation’ workstream by visiting their microsite.