Chain of Custody Advisory Group
The purpose of BCI’s new member-based Chain of Custody Advisory Group is to provide advice on the development of the Better Cotton Chain of Custody (CoC), including projects and activities such as gin monitoring visits and supply chain audits in key Better Cotton producing countries.
Consisting of BCI Members and non-members, the Advisory Group will ensure any new chain of custody developments are commercially relevant, feasible and attractive to BCI’s multi-stakeholder membership. Though it is not a decision-making body for the organisation, the group will provide strategic advice and allow for more focused discussions on the Better Cotton CoC.
Meet the Chain of Custody Advisory Group Members:
Retailers and Brands
- Karen Perry | John Lewis & Partners
- Ethan Barr | Target
- Syed Rizwan Vajahat | IKEA
- German Garcia | Inditex
Suppliers, Manufacturers and Traders
- Philippe Saner | Paul Reinhart AG
- Besim Ozek | Bossa Sanayi ve Ticaret Isletmeleri TAS
- Fawzia Yasmeen | Pahartali Textile and Hosiery Mills
- Todd Straley | Quarterway Cotton Growers
- Melissa Ho & Anis Ragland | WWF
- Aminah Ang | RSPO
- Chuck Rogers | Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services
Download the Terms of Reference.